The DaBlot™ Makeup Palette Sheets are pads of disposable papers. Toss them in a client, set or actor’s bag. They work attached to the Mini Palette or all by themselves!
- Durable steel makeup mixing palette
- Mixing sheets have flap-proof technology
- Palettes can be used together or by themselves
- Storage pouch for protection.
- Share samples on a folded mixing sheet with clients for touch ups later.
- Perfect for keeping up with continuity for on camera talent.
- When a paper pad is on a metal palette, the flap-proof technology keeps your products under control!
Directions For Use:
DaBlot™Makeup Palette Sheets
- Place pad on flat surface.
- Gently slide a thin spatula between top cardboard cover and top paper
- coated sheet at the long curved open side.
- While gently pressing the spatula down, slide it to one short, sealed side and separate the lid only from one short edge/side. Repeat on opposite side leaving the long, straight glued side in-tact.
To attach to DaBlot™ Mini Palette-
1. Remove cover from two double stick tapes on back of pad.
2. Align tapes with edges of metal palette and press firmly.
*Pay special attention not to separate more than one sheet at a time. Breaking
the bond of the lower sheets will compromise the flap-proof feature of the